- June 1, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: BitCoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Investments
- Eurozone data continues to emerge today, with key economic indicators maintaining their trends.
- Euro area unemployment was at 6.5% in April 2023, a historically low.
- Europe’s Core CPI (YOY) eased more than expected but stayed elevated at 5.3%.
- Europe’s CPI (YOY) was lower than expected at 6.1%.
- The same trends continue to play out, and it is expected these trends will persist in the near future.
The post Eurozone inflation data trends for core CPI, unemployment remain strong appeared first on CryptoSlate.